Hawaii Photo Gallery
Join us for an experience beyond the ordinary! Yandara offers our Yoga Teacher Training in multiple locations in the world. Every course is 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certified and is limited to around 22 students. The Sweden YTT is located at an intimate retreat center in the middle of the idyllic Swedish forest. Surrounded by calm lakes and fields of wild blueberries, we gather for 16 days of heartfelt Yoga and Meditation, delicious vegetarian meals, evenings in the floating sauna, yogic philosophy and storytelling around the campfire.
Total All-Inclusive Cost: $2,950
This price includes tuition, meals and accommodation (in a twin room, triple room, or a 4-bed dormitory).
Upcoming Europe 16 Day Courses
*Please note, the travel days are the first and last day of the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
Daily Schedule (subject to changes)
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga flow and walking and sitting meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Herbal tea and house prepared tropical breakfast with local fruit, homemade hot cereal and agave nectar – a new experience every morning!
- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Yoga Class: Teacher Training Practice and Instruction.
- 12:30 PM: Lunch: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style. (fresh local fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 2:00 PM 6:00 PM: Student teaching time, Individual and group instruction.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style. (fresh local fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Satsang: meditation, music and kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion.
See detailed information about our Yandara Teacher Training Curriculum on the About Us page.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Teacher Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
Programs are open to all ages, skill levels and experience.
The Sweden training is hosted at the intimate Shambala Gatherings Community and Retreat Center, two hours north of Stockholm. Shambala Gatherings Retreat Center has 2 yoga shalas, 15 twin guests rooms, treatment room, art studio, WiFi (available on days off), library, sauna and dining room all set in an idyllic space surrounded by pristine lakes and gorgeous deep forests.
In Sweden, the program is held at Shambala Gatherings near Skinnskatteberg, 2 hours north of Stockholm.
Ever since the conclusion of my yoga teacher training at Yandara a little over two months ago, I've been searching for ways to describe the profoundly moving beauty and genuineness of the course and of the people conducting it. I left enriched with such an abundance of life transforming experiences and powerful practical skills that truly even the most gifted of poets would be lost for words to express. However, despite not knowing what to say, my endless gratitude towards the teachers together with an innermost desire for more people to find out about this exceptional school is making it impossible for me to not constantly talk about it.
Sweden, November 2016