Yandara's 16 day yoga instructor training program is 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified. The program is limited to 24 students ensuring the personal attention and care that Yandara is known for. With the vast pacific ocean on one side and a majestic mountain range on the other, we gather for 16 days of heartfelt Yoga and Meditation, delicious vegetarian meals, evening live music, yogic philosophy and mythology. Students will experience the yoga lifestyle at Yandara's home campus with a secluded beach and natural setting know for bird watching, surfing and sun in Baja California, Mexico. Mexico is one of the safest travel destinations, to find out more click here.
Total All-Inclusive Cost: $2,900
This price includes tuition, meals and accommodation. Airport transportation is not included in price. Choose the course you would like to book from the list below. Canadian residence may be eligible for a "exchange rate" scholarship. Contact us for details.
Upcoming Baja, Mexico 16 Day Courses
*Please note, the travel days are the first and last day of the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
During your time with us you will get to experience many of our inspiring teachers and each program has a team of teachers that will support you on your journey. The lead instructors for the October Program are Christopher, Amber, Sarasvati and Allison. The November program is lead by Christopher, Sarasvati and Daya Nam. The December program is lead by Amber and Sarasvati. The lead instructors for the February program are Christopher and Amber. The March program is lead by Amber and Sarasvati. The May program is lead by Christopher, Amber and Daya Nam. The June program is lead by Christopher, Allison, and Sarasvati. Read more about the teachers on our Teaching Faculty page. Occasionally the teachers change for a specific course, please contact us if you have any questions about the teachers.
Monday - Saturday
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga flow and walking and sitting meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Herbal tea, papaya, banana, granola, oatmeal and boiled eggs.
- 10:00 AM to 12:45 PM: Teacher Training Practice and Instruction.
- 12:45 PM: Brunch: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style. (fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 2:15 PM to 6:30 PM: Student Practice Teaching & Workshop and Communication/ Presentation Skills Workshop.
- 6:30 PM: Dinner: Healthy and delicious vegetarian meals served buffet style. (fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 7:30 PM to 9:15 PM: Satsang: meditation, music, kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion.
See detailed information about our Yandara Yoga Instructor Curriculum on the About Us page.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Instructor Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
Programs are open to all ages, skill levels and experience.
As an enhancement to your yoga teacher training, we are offering Reiki Level I and II Certification on consecutive afternoons during the Baja yoga teacher trainings. Click the "Reiki" page for details.
At our Baja, Mexico location we offer a few different choices for accommodation.