Yandara's 26 Day Yoga Teacher Training program is located in our beautiful home campus in Baja California, Mexico and is 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified. With the vast pacific ocean on one side and a majestic mountain range on the other, we gather for 26 days of heartfelt Yoga and Meditation, delicious vegetarian meals, evening live music, yogic philosophy and mythology. Students experience a tranquil, beachfront yoga life experience in a nature preserve setting. The program is limited to 24 students to ensure personal attention and care unique to Yandara. Mexico is one of the safest travel destinations, to find out more click here.
Total All-Inclusive Cost: $3,200
This price includes tuition, meals, and accommodation. Airport transportation is not included in price. Choose the course you would like to book from the list below. Canadian residence may be eligible for an exchange rate scholarship. Contact us for details.
Upcoming Baja, Mexico 26 Day Courses
*Please note, the travel days are the first and last day of the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
Welcome in June! We have been on a break due to Covid-19 and are excited to welcome you back for YTT's in June!
During your time with us you will get to experience many of our inspiring teachers and each program has a team of lead teachers that will support you on your journey. The instructors for the October program are Nicolina Daya Nam, Craig and Anne. The November and December programs are lead by Allison, Craig and Anne. The February program is lead by Nicolina Daya Nam, Craig and Anne. The March and May programs are lead by Allison, Craig and Anne. The June program is lead by Nicolina Daya Nam, Christopher, Craig and Anne. Read more about the teachers on our Teaching Faculty page. Occasionally the teachers change for a specific course, please contact us if you have any questions about the teachers.
Monday - Saturday
- 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of Yoga and Meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Herbal tea, papaya, banana, granola, oatmeal and boiled eggs.
- 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM: Yoga Teacher Training- Practice and Instruction.
- 12:30 PM: Lunch: Vegetarian meals are served buffet style. (fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM: Student Practice Teaching & Workshop and Communication/ Presentation Skills Workshop (with 1/2 hr break at 4 PM.)
- 6:00 PM: Dinner: Vegetarian meals are served buffet style. (fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 7:30 PM to 9:15 PM: Satsang: meditation, music, kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion.
See detailed information about our Yandara Teacher Training Curriculum on the About Us page.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Teacher Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
Programs are open to all ages, skill levels and experience.
As an enhancement to your yoga training, we are offering Levels I and II Reiki Certification on consecutive Sunday afternoons. Visit the "Reiki" page for details.
At our Baja, Mexico location we offer a few different choices for accommodation.