Thank you to all at Yandara for giving me and my soul a home this month. I couldn't have had a more inspiring place to immerse myself in Mother Nature with the wild surf and intense and good yoga instruction. Thank you for the palapa, the hot showers and delicious meals and inspiring Satsangs. Thank you from the deepest gratitude of my soul!
What a transformative, rich experience this has been for me. I feel so renewed. This land, this community and all the teachings have inspired me in a way I never realized was possible. I will carry this experience with me forever.
A Self-Care Retreat Awaits You...
We welcome you to elevate your health and well-being during an extended stay in Baja, Mexico. Imagine...stepping out of the airport shuttle onto the warm desert sand, the ocean breeze caressing your skin as you are guided to your own luxurious glamping tent to make yourself at home for your retreat vacation. You are invited to join morning yoga classes with our inspiring Yandara faculty, as well as evening group activities such as kirtan, creative movement and restorative yoga. Restfully, you weave together your ideal days with revitalizing beach time, relaxing by the pool, sharing meals and good conversation with new friends, lazy naps in a hammock, yoga, meditation, healing treatments, and all the good things.
The wellbeing of our students and staff is our highest priority. We are taking care to be proactive in the fight against COVID-19, as well as all infectious flus, colds and diseases. As we are living in communal space, it is important to be extra considerate of health and hygiene. At Yandara, we have increased the depth of cleaning and sanitizing procedures of our facilities; we are disinfecting high touch surfaces frequently; hand sanitizers are available in common areas; we are asking each participant to hold onto the same set of yoga props for the duration of their stay. In addition to this, we kindly ask all those who stay with us to practice standard social distancing and to stay informed by CDC recommendations. If you were to develop symptoms of a cold, please notify a staff member and take time to rest and recover in your accommodations.
- $800 for the first week (7 nights)
- $100 per night after the first week
- Canvas Glamping tent, all meals, and yoga classes are included, airport transportation is not included.
- The arrival airport shuttle is $40; if you depart on the first or last date of one of our yoga teacher trainings, you will receive the group rate of $40 for airport shuttle. The rate for private airport shuttle is $120 one way.
Book Your Yandara Vacation
Contact us if you have any questions about your Yandara Yoga Vacation.
- We ask that you refrain from alcohol and drug use during your stay with us
- To help us co-create a relaxing environment, please respect silent hours between 10 pm to 10 am
- We support you in taking this invaluable opportunity for digital detox and naturally refresh!